Tuesday, November 7, 2017

STATUES pdf available now at RPGNow and DriveThruRPG

Part of the gorgeous map/book combos characters are hunting for in STATUES.  Any resemblance to Braun and Hogenbeck's view of Constantinople is entirely because I MS Paint-ed all over their beautiful map

Instead of my usual grumbling, I have finally published my own adventure, composed my way, on RPG Now and DriveThruRPG.  

Bryce Lynch of tenfootpole.org emailed me some great advice and directed me to look at the formatting tips on ChaoticHenchmen.com (not all of which I followed, but at least now I know what I should be doing for my next project).

Please check it out.  I hope you buy it and use it and have fun.

Click below


or copy-and-paste:

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/225559/Statues

No comments:

Post a Comment