Monday, November 30, 2020

Until 11:59 pm, Nov. 30, 2020, THE LOST LUSH RELOADED, STATUES, and HE WHO WATCHES are discounted

 

I'm such a putz, I didn't notice DriveThruRPG  was doing massive discounts on RPG materials.  

So instead of $4.99, you can get my STATUES adventure -- that's the one people seem to like -- for only $2.99. 

My problem child HE WHO WATCHES is also $2.99.

I really hope more people will buy, enjoy, and review my Prague pub-crawl THE LOST LUSH: RELOADED.  

I have two listings of identical content, because of the way I launched this revamp of the original, much smaller version, and wanted to get free updates to everyone who bought the oldest version.  Weirdly, DTRPG discounted one of the identical versions of THE LOST LUSH to $2.99, and the other was discounted to just $3.99.  So if you want to try the pub-crawling adventure for a dollar cheaper, make sure to click on the link above, or search for the CSL004 version from the Coiled Sheets of Lead page at DTRPG.

There are, of course, thousands of other great creations from other creators discounted at DriveThruRPG.com -- so it's worth checking out everything  you saw on Tenfootpole.org or heard about on Fear of a Black Dragon podcast but were leery of spending so much on.

As mentioned in the title to this post, sale ends 11:59pm, November 30, 2020 (Pacific Standard Time?)

+++

In other news, I've been hanging out a lot with my family and am grateful for our health and being able to hang out together.

Still working on the Czech fairy tales adventure to play with my kid, as described here.  

I've been invited to play D&D online via Roll20 by my buddy's co-worker.  I met the guy once before, in person, in 2019 when we were helping my friend schlep furniture to his new house. He seems like a good egg.  

I'm impressed he is taking on running D&D online.  That goes against all of my Luddite tendencies, but it's good for me to venture out of my comfort zone, even if it's just as a player, instead of as DM.

Also outside my comfort zone: simply being a player rather than DM. It's good to relinquish control, and step back from my aesthetic control freak tendencies. I usually only like immersing players in a homebrew low-fantasy multi-sensory Gesamtkunstwerk at my own house.  So it will be good for me to appreciate somebody else's vision.

He's also running 5e and doing a fantasy/sci-fi mashup, which are also challenging elements for me.  But this will be good for fighting my own edition snobbery, close-mindedness, and reluctance to get chocolate in my peanut butter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment