Wednesday, June 10, 2020

$9.99 for STATUES, GARDENS of YNN, and 40 more in NAACP Legal Defense Bundle!


Minneapolis has seen some truly terrible things in recent days, although right now it's quieter.

If you want to ask me for a local point of view, feel free to send me an email.

OneBookShelf sent me an invitation to participate in fundraiser bundles for Black Lives Matter and NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund.

I wanted to do something to work toward justice beyond slacktivism and calling politicians and signing online petitions.  Demonstrating on the streets is not what I wanted to do, at my age, and in my situation.  I can't really donate big amounts of money in my current (unemployed) financial situation, either.

So even if this is the only way I'm helping now, I'm glad I have the opportunity.  I feel a little less of a putz. 

I offered my STATUES adventure on DriveThruRPG - It seems to be the main adventure of mine that people are interested in.

As of June 10, 2020, 1:00pm, 75 people so far have shown up in my DriveThruRPG sales figures as having bought the NAACP Legal Defense Fund #1 Bundle.  STATUES appears within.

People get more than 40 RPG products for $9.99. 

As DTRPG says at the bottom of the bundle:

Total value:$489.78
Special bundle price: $9.99
Savings of:$479.79 (98%)
 
I feel like the tiny opening band at a giant fundraiser lineup among such luminary headliners as GARDENS OF YNN. 

I'm honored to be part of this.

According to my calculator app - $749.25 has been raised so far for NAACP.

I know the worthy cause is the overwhelming appeal driving purchases (as well it should be!) as well as the draw of creators of Emmy Allen caliber who made the other stuff in the bundle (as should be expected), but it feels really good to be a small part of this greater whole.
Now I'm going to schlepp off to the granny flat portion of my house and prepare late lunches for my hyperkinetic kid and her convalescent grandmother.


8 comments:

  1. Rob Conley of Bat in the Attic is participating in the same fundraiser bundle as I am with his DTRPG Gold-Seller product, the Wilderlands of High Fantasy Maps in Color:

    http://batintheattic.blogspot.com/2020/06/black-lives-matter-charity-drive.html

    +++
    As of 6-14-2020, there have been 878 buyers at $9.99, thus $8771.22 raised so far for NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund!

    Thank you to everyone who has donated!

    The fundraising event ends on June 22, 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mold Inspection Sciences of Houston is a professional mold inspection, mold detection, and mold testing company. We are the premier Mold Inspection Houston Our inspectors are certified residential thermographs, and are equipped with infrared thermal imaging cameras to better complete your home mold inspection Mold testing Houston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mold Inspection Sciences of Houston is a professional mold inspection, mold detection, and mold testing company. We are the premier Mold Inspection Houston

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really nice blog where we can found useful information.Thanks you.
    A home warranty will cover home appliances and home systems from expensive repair and replacement costs. Home Protection Plan florida
    Home Warranty Services florida

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most famous Life Coache and best life coaches, has built a formidable reputation in helping people realize their potential or passion & Famous Life Coache Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relationship Coach Near Me & Life Coach, offering a full range of therapy services for individuals, couples & families. Life Coach for Women who want to feel happy again and get their mind, body, and spirit working together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Target Marketing Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency that works with companies, brands, authors and mission-driven thought leaders to advance ideas that matter. From digital PR campaigns to dynamic new websites and eye-catching design to social media strategy and campaigns, we bring every aspect of the process under one roof so that our clients benefit from a single, integrated approach.
    https://targetmktng.com/

    ReplyDelete